for RV Campers
Let the snow fly where you live, and store your RV, camping trailer, boat & more in sunny White Bird during the Winter months.
Swiftwater RV has a very affordable storage program from November through March/April every winter.
Your rig will be safely stored along the banks of the Salmon River, where snowfall is minimal and temps typically hover somewhere in the ’30s at night, with occasional dips below.
Best yet, if your camper or RV is stored directly inside the Park, then overnight visits become a welcome refuge. Try fishing, hiking, ATV, or 4-wheeling while you’re here. Or, stay inside your cozy RV, hooked up to electricity, with a good book, your Kindle, or a laptop, since we offer free WiFi. The restrooms and laundromat are open year-round, so life is easy!
Our services and amenities you can count on:
- Area Trail Maps
- Boat, Trailer and Vehicle Storage
- Directions to Fishing & Hunting areas
- Shuttle Service connections
- Clean Restrooms and Showers
- Regional Travel Guides
- White Bird Idaho area events and activities
- Sites 1-18, 20, 30, and 50 amp metered
- Sites 20, 23-26 are 20 and 30 amp
- Free quality WiFi (ubiquity unify system)
- Covered pavilion BBQ and picnic area