Reserving ahead ensures your camping spot.
Our online booking platform is terrific! Quick, easy & safe. To begin, click the yellow ‘Book Now’ box.
COVID-19 Update: In light of the 30-day federal extension of social-distancing requirements, to April 30th, the Park will remain closed to all overnight guests through at least to the end of this month. Swiftwater is waiting to welcome you to our special spot when the time is right, and hopefully that will be in early May. Stay well! #flattenthecurve #stayhome
***2020*** Sold-Out Dates:
Thursday May 28 to Sunday May 31 (the weekend before is Memorial Day – 22nd to the 25th – & we still have availability then)
Thursday October 1st to Sunday October 4th
Our apologies if these dates conflict with your camping days!
Any way to adjust your travel schedule? We hope so! Then you could still enjoy a camping stay at Swiftwater on either end of these sold-out dates. * You’re also welcome to call us to be put on a Wait List and/or find a workaround.
HOWEVER…we also love to talk! Call 208.839.2700 or Text 208.634.6457
Special Camping Situations?
- Planning a reunion, gathering, or group camp-out?
- Thinking about storing a trailer, boat or vehicle?
- Tent camping – individuals, couples or groups?
- Don’t see availability in the online calendar for your dates?
Call 208.839.2700 or Text 208.634.6457
- Select the Contact Us blue button above … 0r
- Fill out the Reservation Form below
- $30 deposit per space holds a reservation & is required at time of booking.
- Our online system requires a 3% non-refundable online booking fee, (caps out at $10).
- The full amount for your reservation can be paid now online by credit card, or later in the office when you arrive (card, check, cash).
- A 3-night stay is required over the Memorial Day, 4th of July & Labor Day national Holidays. Special circumstance? Give us a call !
– No refund if cancelled within 7 days of arrival
We hope you’ll come stay with us soon!