Reserving ahead ensures your camping spot.
Our online booking platform is terrific! Quick, easy & safe. To begin, click the yellow ‘Book Now’ box.
COVID-19 Update: We are ready to welcome overnight guests! Swiftwater RV Park – a unique Idaho campground on the banks of the Salmon River – is open. We will do our best to practice safe social-distancing steps to ensure the safety of ourselves, our guests and our small community. Our goal is to clean the guest facilities 3 to 4 times a day (morning, mid-day, and early evening, or more). The White Bird community is very small, and without any medical resources, other than Grangeville or Cottonwood, which are at least a 30 min drive north. So….book a reservation and come camping! While you’re here, enjoy a walk, a hike, a bicycle ride, an atv trail ride, a fire in our riverside Gazebo, or simply a scenic drive to take in the majestic beauty of the Salmon River Canyon or nearby Hells Canyon National Recreation Area. We ask that you adhere to best health practices to prevent virus transmission, including washing your hands, and staying at least 6-feet away from others. Stay well! Happy Camping!
***2022*** Sold-Out Dates:
May 4th – 7th
Our apologies if these dates conflict with your camping days!
Any way to adjust your travel schedule? We hope so! Then you could still enjoy a camping stay at Swiftwater on either end of these sold-out dates. * You’re also welcome to call us to be put on a Wait List and/or find a workaround.
HOWEVER…we also love to talk! Call 208.839.2700 or Text 208.860.1966
Special Camping Situations?
- Planning a reunion, gathering, or group camp-out?
- Thinking about storing a trailer, boat or vehicle?
- Tent camping – individuals, couples or groups?
- Don’t see availability in the online calendar for your dates?
Call 208.839.2700 or Text 208.860.1966
- $30 deposit per space holds a reservation & is required at time of booking.
- Our online system requires a 3% non-refundable online booking fee, (caps out at $10).
- The full amount for your reservation can be paid now online by credit card, or later in the office when you arrive (card, check, cash).
- A 3-night stay is required over the Memorial Day, 4th of July & Labor Day national Holidays. Special circumstance? Give us a call !
– No refund if cancelled within 7 days of arrival
We hope you’ll come stay with us soon!